Birding | Fishing & Boating | Golf | Quincy Historic Tour | Restaurants | Shopping |

New Revelation Church of Christ

   The north section of this building was originally a Catholic chapel built soon after a mission was established in 1909. It was closed in 1935 for lack of support. The Church of Christ acquired the property and extended the building on the south side. This building became a gallery for Gadsden Arts, Inc. when a new church was built on Washington Street. The New Revelation Church of Christ bought the building after Gadsden Arts acquired the Bell and Bates building on Madison Street.

Address:
407 North Adams Street
Quincy, FL 32351