Birding | Fishing & Boating | Golf | Quincy Historic Tour | Restaurants | Shopping |

May-Embry House

   W. A. White was contracted to build this house for F.P. May, Sr. and his wife, Anna Mary Stockton in 1893. This house was White’s first job in Quincy, and the F.P. May Drug Company Building in 1910 was his last. May was a businessman who joined a building and loan association with W. M. Corry. F.P. May, Jr. and wife, Abbie Munroe May came to live here after the house was deeded to them upon the death of May, Sr. in 1936. Edwin and Betty May Embry moved here in 1958 and lived there they moved to Walton County in 1982. The house was lived in part-time until it was sold to Brian and C.J. Will in 2006.

Address:
239 North Jackson Street
Quincy, FL 32351