Birding | Fishing & Boating | Golf | Quincy Historic Tour | Restaurants | Shopping |

The Gathering



(click to enlarge)

   The Woodbery-Blitch House (circa 1890) and the Morgan Oliver House at 208 North Adams Street were originally located here. William and Linda Ventry purchased the Woodbery-Blitch House and the adjoining property in 1998. Additionally, three circa 1900 houses from other areas of town, including the Hollingsworth House, were relocated to this corner and renovated in the Coastal Victorian style by the Ventrys. All five were enclosed with a white picket fence and brick walkways lead visitors from one building to another. The Gadsden County Chamber of Commerce, TCC Quincy House, Main Street Design, Inc. and Joel Sampson, Architect now occupy the pastel houses. The Ventry Construction office is housed at the newest renovation location at 1127 West King Street.

Address:
S.W. Corner of King and Adams Street
Quincy, FL 32351