Birding | Fishing & Boating | Golf | Quincy Historic Tour | Restaurants | Shopping |

First Presbyterian Church (1923)

(click to enlarge)

   This was the “Village Church” that grew out of the Philadelphia Presbyterian Church in 1833. The original church was organized in 1828 five miles to the north. The first Quincy building was erected in 1845 and served until 1923 when the present building was constructed. In 1960, the Fellowship Hall and educational building were completed, and in 1970, the Sanctuary building was remodeled.

310 North Madison Street
Quincy, FL 32351