Birding | Fishing & Boating | Golf | Quincy Historic Tour | Restaurants | Shopping |

Lines, Hinson, Lines (1889)

   This building was originally built as the Methodist parsonage. In 1904, it was remodeled into its present Victorian style after a move across the street to its present location. For many years, it was the family home of J.M. Griffin whose two sons were Quincy physicians. It now serves as the Law Offices of Lines, Hinson, Lines.

121 North Madison Street
Quincy, FL 32351