Birding | Fishing & Boating | Golf | Quincy Historic Tour | Restaurants | Shopping |

J.L Davidson-Suber House (1914)

   This house was built by W.C. Cooper for James L. Davidson and his wife, Bessie Munroe Davidson in 1914. In 1967, the house was purchased by the current owners, John and Mary Suber. The beautiful oak tree in front is one of Quincy’s older trees. Judge P. W. White and Indian children played around the tree according to traditional stories.

Address:
118 East King Street
Quincy, FL 32351