Birding | Fishing & Boating | Golf | Quincy Historic Tour | Restaurants | Shopping |

George Dismukes Munroe-Dickerson (1898)

   This house was built by George D. Munroe, the brother of Pat Munroe, and a founder of the Quincy State Bank. He was active in the operation of the bank until his death in 1917. This Victorian house exemplifies the woodwork, exterior trim and beautiful stained glass windows of that era. The oval window on the second floor and the three windows of the first floor bay are attractive examples of late 1800s Victorian leaded stained glass.

Address:
243 East King Street
Quincy, FL 32351