Birding | Fishing & Boating | Golf | Quincy Historic Tour | Restaurants | Shopping |

Old Presbyterian Manse (1870)

   This house was built for R.H.M. Davidson and served as the Presbyterian Manse. It was home of the George W. Munroe family for several decades. Munroe was a prominent business man and a farmer. George W. Munroe Elementary School honors his services to education as a member of the Gadsden County School Board.

Address:
313 North Corry Street
Quincy, FL 32351