Birding | Fishing & Boating | Golf | Quincy Historic Tour | Restaurants | Shopping |

J.E.A Davidson-C.W Thomas House (1859)

   This house was built by J.E.A Davidson who served as a state senator for Gadsden County in 1868. The semi-circular porch, added in 1890, is supported by six Corinthian columns. Charles W. Thomas purchased the home in 1926. He and his son, Charles, operated a large lumber mill, grew shade tobacco and raised livestock on their extensive land holdings. Thomas Memorial Baptist Church is Thomas’s gift to the Quincy congregation. The house is presently owned by Rex and Renea Kever.

Address:
306 East King Street
Quincy, FL 32351